The RateSetter ISA has arrived
We are delighted to announce that we have launched the RateSetter ISA today! The ISA will initially be available to existing customers, opening to new customers on 1 March and to inward transfers from other ISAs in April
We are inviting existing customers to open their ISA in a phased manner, in the same chronological order as they opened their Ratesetter Everyday Account. ISA invitations are being sent out by email over the next few weeks, so please keep an eye on your inbox.
What are the key features of the RateSetter ISA?
- All earnings in the RateSetter ISA are tax-free.
- The same interest rates as the Everyday Account.
- No investment fees. A Transfer fee may apply if you need to exit your investment early.
- It takes less than five minutes to open a RateSetter ISA.
- Investing is simple. The ISA works just like the Everyday Account. All investors are automatically covered by the Provision Fund which has ensured that, to date, every individual RateSetter investor has received their capital and interest in full. This is not a guarantee, lending is an investment and capital is at risk.
- The RateSetter ISA is a flexible ISA. Investors can withdraw money and replace it later in the same tax year without losing their tax-free allowance.
- The RateSetter ISA is an Innovative Finance ISA. Investors can add up to £20,000 in each tax year and will be able to transfer money in from other ISAs from April 2018.
- Part of a balanced portfolio. You can invest in the RateSetter Innovative Finance ISA alongside any other Cash ISA or Stocks & Shares ISA.
You can find out more on our ISA page here.