- Better returns than a Cash ISA, and simpler than a Stocks & Shares ISA.
- Transfers in from previous years DON’T affect your annual £20,000 ISA allowance.
- It’s FREE to Transfer In with RateSetter**
Capital at risk. No FSCS protection. Instant access not guaranteed.
- Earn up to 5.8%* on your investment.
- Tax-free: all your earnings in the RateSetter ISA are tax-free, up to your £20,000 annual ISA allowance.
- Invest in a balanced portfolio: of loans to businesses, property developers and individuals, where risk is balanced with return.
- Provision Fund protection: the Provision Fund protects investors by providing a buffer against poorly performing loans. This isn't a guarantee for the future and your capital and interest are at risk.**
- Flexible ISA: you can withdraw funds when you need them and replace them when you want - without affecting your ISA allowance.^
- No investment or annual fees: just a transfer fee if you need to exit your investment early.
- A balanced ISA portfolio: you can invest in the RateSetter IF ISA alongside any other Cash ISA or Stocks & Shares ISA.
- Transfer your existing ISAs: you can quickly and simply transfer funds from your other ISAs to the RateSetter ISA while retaining the benefit of the tax-free wrapper.
*5.8% annualised rate is the 30 day average on the 5 Year market on the 03/12/2018.
**Your existing ISA provider may charge some fees for some types of accounts and investments. Please check with them first as we wouldn’t want you to unknowingly incur fees.
Better returns statement based on the current available highest paying Cash ISA rate on MoneySupermarket.com being 2.26% as of 03/12/2018 versus RateSetter's 5 year market 30 day average of 5.8%.
Sometimes borrowers miss a payment – it happens. We set up the Provision Fund as a buﬀer to reimburse investors, and whilst this is not a guarantee the Provision Fund has a 100% track record. To date £2.9 billion has been invested with every investor receiving back every penny of their capital and interest.
You can transfer in any number of Cash ISAs, Stocks & Shares ISAs and other Innovative Finance ISAs. Transfers In from previous tax years don't affect your current annual £20,000 ISA allowance, and there is no limit on how much you can Transfer In. There is also no limit on the number of different ISAs you can transfer to us
Your ISA transfer(s) should take no longer than: 15 working days for a Cash ISA, 30 working days for a Stocks & Shares ISA or an Innovative Finance ISA.
Capital reinvested so you earn continuously.
Access your money at any time without a fee. Rolling Market Fair Usage policy applies.
Capital and Interest repaid at term (normally 1 Year).
To access your money early a 0.3% fee will be charged.
Capital and Interest repaid monthly.
To access your money early a 1.5% fee will be charged.